Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/weinstei/public_html/tiltuesday/ttforum/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
tiltuesday.net • View topic - "ARE YOU SERIOUS"? ....tt HAPPENED BY ACCIDENT.....IT'S TRUE

tiltuesday.net

Discussion about Til Tuesday and more!
It is currently Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: "ARE YOU SERIOUS"? ....tt HAPPENED BY ACCIDENT.....IT'S TRUE
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:05 pm 
Angry Young Bee

Thats right ....I got straight it from the horse's (Robert Holmes) mouth.

Aimee and Robert were only aquaintance's back in late 1982 early 1983. Aimee had some recording time left that she already paid for....it had to be used up or she would lose it.

She contacted Robert to sit in on guitar and vocals . She had a bunch of raw material for them to record. Robert - I beleive -brought in Michael to play drums and they found a keyboard player
(not Joey Pesce) to fill out the band.

Immediately , they connected as a band and cranked a few tunes.

They realized this would be more than just a rercording session. After a few more jam's, they recruited Joey and tt was born.

All by accident...its true....just ask Robert!

Eddie

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: "ARE YOU SERIOUS"? ....tt HAPPENED BY ACCIDENT.....IT'S TRUE
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:39 am 
Site Admin

Oh my God thats an AWESOME story!!!!
Thanks for that. See the things we find out even so many years later?! And now the entire world can know!

:band3:

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: "ARE YOU SERIOUS"? ....tt HAPPENED BY ACCIDENT.....IT'S TRUE
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:51 pm 
Angry Young Bee

Yup.....file this info under "better late than never" I guess!

I always assumed that tt was a recruited (by Aimee) and was a planned-out band. They were so good and so professional with so much quality material.... :headphone:

To think that they happened coincidentally never occured to me!

Ed :guitar1:

Profile E-mail